lunes, 14 de octubre de 2013

Chicagooo!!!
FIRST DAY
I don't know where to start. In the first flight I was alone next to a man who was really kind. Most of the trip the only thing I did was to watch through the window. The flight lasted nine hours and I just slept like one or two, but didn't get tired. I was really scared, I was always praying and thinking, will I be alive for the next hour? I'm crazy I know.
And talking about crazy things, my mother is a friend of a stewardess who lives in Peru so the captain came to talk to me before the plan started to fly. After having dinner, a stewardess came to me and told me: "are you Camila Cerutti?" I said yes and she told me to take my things and go with her. I asked her if something wrong was going on and she said no.
She took me to a room next to the first class area and a man and a woman said hi and gave me an ice cream and a pijama just because my mom was the stewardess' friend. We talked about my fifteen party, my plans for the future, the woman's daughter is a writer and I am really interested in writing stuff so the talk was really interesting.
When we reach United States and had to show our passport and permission I got really scared. A man, holding my permission asked me what was it and I just answered "my permission" in a whisper. Then he asked me why am I going to the United States, and, as Leandro told us before, I answer that the idea was to visit friends. I had to tell him we were fourteen and three leaders and he asked me "so the fourteen are staying in a friend house, huh?" and I answered that we were staying in different friends houses.
At Miami I really couldn't believe I was there with my friends. That was really strange but awesome at the same time for me.
Then we took the second plane and I was lucky, I was sitting next to Barbi and Consu. That was good luck. But I fall asleep most of the time there. When I was watching through the window the houses looked like architectural models and I felt like a giant inside the plane.
Later, a school bus, the typical yellow school bus in movies took us to the school, where there were our families!!!
I was one of the first ones to get outside the bus, and a blonde girl smiling said "hii!" euphorically and I knew she was Kara. There she was, with her parents and her sister who is my age, they all hugged me, carried my suitcase inside the car take me to visit her grandmother who was with Amy, another sister who was studying at the university. After that we went for some pizza, I was really nervous inside the car, but the whole family is really nice so there was any problem.
Then we went home, the house is really nice, my bedroom is big and I have it for my own. They have a little poodle, very similar to my poodle in Buenos Aires called Popis, her name is Roxy and she is the same age as Popis.
After organizing myself inside we went to a hockey match. It was an ice hockey rink where we were! I met other hosts such as Agustin's, Lucas', Tobi's, and I already knew Barbi's and Amy's hosts. As Kara drives, which is amazing, she took me to Portillo's, a restaurant, where we arrange to meet with Amy, Barbi, Tobi and their hosts. I had a caesar salad for dinner, which was really good but kinda big and felt it was enough.
When we reach home I had a shower and go to bed.
SECOND DAY
I had soooo much fun today!!! We went shopping!!!! That was really awesome, I got lots of things, I was holding bags and bags, which was really fun. I got things for my family, I entered to the stores thinking of them and just buying things for them only using the credit card. I got also things for me, a college jacket which was sooo perfect for me! I just loved it. Then I got some toys, they were so cute that I couldn't not buy them. I went inside DC and started to try T-shirts for my brother, I looked really weird in front of the people, but never matter. We had lunch at Subway, I wasn't really hungry but it was OK. All the guys are really nice here.
When we went inside the candy store it felt like paradise. Lots of strange candies, that was what all my life I was dreaming of. And I bought some candies which I am going to resist, and don't eat them so I can take them to Buenos Aires and let my family try them. I am a good person, I know.
After shopping we went to a school football match, and it finished 3-3, it wasn't what everyone wanted, but it wasn't bad either. We had dinner at school, some pizzas and cookies, which taste really good.
Finally we reached home, Kara drove us to home, and that was it. I am really happy and having a great time. Tomorrow we are having a breakfast with our hosts at school, can't wait.

SPANISH TRANSLATION
Chicagooo !
PRIMER DÍA
No sé por dónde empezar. En el primer vuelo estaba sola junto a un hombre que por suerte era muy amable . La mayor parte del viaje lo único que hice fue mirar a través de la ventana. El vuelo duró nueve horas, y me dormí como uno o dos, pero no me canse. Yo estaba muy asustada , rezando y pensando, estare viva para la próxima hora?
Y hablando de cosas locas , mi madre es amiga de una azafata que vive en Perú por lo que el capitán vino a hablar conmigo antes de que el plan comenzó a volar. Después de la cena , una azafata vino a mí y me dijo : "¿ es usted Camila Cerutti " Le dije que sí y me dijo que tome mis cosas y vaya  con ella. Le pregunté si algo malo estaba pasando y me dijo que no .
Me llevó a una habitación al lado de la zona de primera clase y un hombre y una mujer dijo hola y me dio un helado y un pijama sólo porque mi madre era amiga de la azafata . Hablamos de mi fiesta de quince años, mis planes para el futuro , la hija de la mujer es un escritor y estoy muy interesado en escribir cosas así que la charla fue muy interesante.
Al llegar a Estados Unidos y tuvo que mostrar nuestro pasaporte y permiso, me asusté mucho . Un hombre , sosteniendo mi permiso me preguntó qué era y respondi: " mi permiso " en un susurro. Entonces él me preguntó por qué me voy a los Estados Unidos y, como Leandro nos dijo antes, yo respondo que la idea era visitar a unos amigos . Tuve que decirle que éramos catorce y tres líderes y me preguntó "para los catorce se hospeda en casa de un amigo , ¿eh ? " y yo le contesté que estábamos alojados en diferentes casas de amigos .
En Miami Realmente no podía creer que estaba allí con mis amigos. Eso fue muy extraño pero impresionante al mismo tiempo para mí.
Luego tomamos el segundo avión y tuve suerte , estaba sentado junto a Barbi y Consu . Esa fue la buena suerte. Pero me quedo dormido la mayor parte del tiempo allí. Cuando yo estaba mirando por la ventana de las casas parecían modelos arquitectónicos y me sentí como un gigante en el interior del avión.
Más tarde, un autobús escolar, en el autobús escolar amarillo típico de las películas que nos llevó a la escuela , donde había a nuestras familias !
Yo fui uno de los primeros en conseguir fuera del autobús , y una niña rubia sonriente dijo: " hii ! " euforia y yo sabía que ella era Kara . Allí estaba ella, con sus padres y su hermana que es mi edad , porque todos me abrazaron , llevaron mi maleta en el coche me llevaba a visitar a su abuela que estaba con Amy , otra hermana que estaba estudiando en la universidad. Después de eso nos fuimos a dar un poco de pizza , que estaba muy nervioso en el interior del coche, pero toda la familia es muy agradable así que no había ningún problema.
Luego nos fuimos a casa , la casa es muy agradable, mi habitación es grande y lo tengo por mi propia cuenta. Tienen un pequeño caniche, muy similar a mi caniche en Buenos Aires llamado Popis , su nombre es Roxy y ella es la misma edad que Popis .
Después de organizar en mí fuimos a un partido de hockey. Era una pista de hockey sobre hielo, donde estábamos! Conocí a otras máquinas como Agustín de , Lucas, de Tobi , y yo ya sabía Barbi de Amy y de los ejércitos. Como unidades de Kara , que es increíble , me llevó a Portillo , un restaurante , donde nos organizamos para reunirse con Amy , Barbi , Tobi y sus anfitriones. Tuve una ensalada César para la cena, que era muy bueno pero un poco grande y consideró que era suficiente.
Cuando llegamos a casa, me di una ducha y me voy a la cama.
SEGUNDO DÍA
Fue muy divertido hoy ! Nos fuimos de compras ! ! Eso fue muy impresionante, me compre un montón de cosas , yo estaba sosteniendo bolsas y bolsas , lo cual fue muy divertido. Tengo cosas para mi familia , entré a las tiendas que piensan en ellos y sólo comprar cosas para ellos sólo con la tarjeta de crédito. Yo también tengo cosas para mí , una chaqueta de la universidad , que era tan perfecto para mí ! Simplemente me encantó . Luego me dieron algunos juguetes , eran tan lindos que yo no podía no comprarlos. Entré en la casa DC y comence a probar camisetas para hermano , me parecía muy extraño frente a la gente, pero no importa. Almorzamos en "Subway" , yo no estaba muy hambrienta , pero no estaba mal . Todos los chicos son muy agradables aquí .
Cuando fuimos dentro de la tienda de dulces que se sentía como un paraíso. Un montón de caramelos de extraños , eso era lo que toda mi vida yo estaba soñando . Y compré algunos dulces que me voy a resistir, y no comerlos para que pueda llevarlos a Buenos Aires y dejar a mi familia que  los pruebe . Soy una buena persona , lo sé.
Después de las compras nos fuimos a un partido de fútbol de la escuela , y terminamos 3-3, no era lo que todo el mundo quería , pero no estaba mal. Cenamos en la escuela, algunas pizzas y galletas , que tienen un sabor muy bueno.
Finalmente llegamos a casa , Kara nos llevó a su casa, y eso fue todo . Estoy muy feliz aca . Mañana vamos a tener un desayuno con nuestros anfitriones en la escuela , no puedo esperar para eso.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario