miércoles, 23 de octubre de 2013

DAY ELEVEN

I don't want to leave I don't want to leave I don't want to leave. Today we had school, and in the Biology class I noticed something I haven't noticed before. There was a poster in which says: WE NEED lysoSOME RESPECT. I found it funny. For  the Spanish class the students had a test, and I also did it. We had to write some sentences with some words there written. Most of those words are common for places like Spain and I didn't know the meaning...
For lunch I had turkey bacon wraps which were really good.
In the last mode the Argentinians didn't have class, instead of that we had the possibility of talking with students we never talked before. We shared opinions, thoughts, and talked about sports, weekends, school, etc. It was really interesting and fun.
After that our hosts joined us and we had some pizzas and watched a movie all together. The name of the movie was "Stand by me", it was excellent, a little bit sad but the messages could be easily interprerated.
The next plan was to go to Anna Senteno's house. We played Wii there, the name of the game was "Mario Karts", it was about choosing your avatar and run a race, I was always the last one :(
There's nothing else I can say about today, just that it was as fun as all the days before. I love being here.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario