miércoles, 23 de octubre de 2013

DAY TEN!
This day was long and incredible. We went downtown again.
The first place we had been in was an interactive museum in which you could see from fairytale statues to different periods of history such as the NAZI movement. I spent the time there with Amy, Carola and Barbara. The first section we had been in was the submarine room, after that, a hallway took us to the room in which you could see statues and videos of the Second World War. The three girls were scared of passing through the hallway,  I wasn't because I knew if I was frightened, I would turn the museum all the way round. So, when we were walking through the hallway, some real sized people from the 1920s appeared on a screen and started to talk! It felt like travelling some years ago, but it was kinda scary. 
When we got inside the scientific room, there was a computer in which you could see how you will look like in thirty or fifty years. The three girls took the test, I didn't, if you don't know the future, you have more reasons to live.


After the museum we went to the Planetarium. I heard everyone fall asleep, I didn't, I got hypnotized with the 3D fugures dancing above me, it was boring though, (sorry).


The last but not least place we had been was the Aquarium! It had been extraordinary amazing, I am an aquarian, I LOVE aquariums. I got suprised of all the fishes, they were so different one from each other, they could have different colors, sizes, and I felt some of them were smiling to me.




We had so much fun there, there was a jellyfish that couldn't find an escape because it was surrounded by water plants! It was so funny. 



Another funny thing there, was that there were some penguin costumes and, with Amy and Agustin we put them on and took pictures with them, we looked ridiculous.


At night, I went with Kara to have some dinner, to a Mexican restaurant, and later our friends and their hosts came home and we had fun there.
PD: I am not going to translate the blog because in my family they know English and the translation is really bad, in any case, they know how to translate it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario