sábado, 19 de octubre de 2013

DAY SEVEN
A loooong day. We went to the city!! The first place we went was the Willis Tower. One of the tallest buildings all over the world. But I didn't like it! (sorry!) We were so high that I couldn't hear and the souvenirs were expensive so I couldn't get anything. I had to be honest.
After that we had free time and... guess what! I couldn't get anything!! Woohoo!! We hadn't enough time, and Amy needed to go to Sony to buy some earphones, and one of the hosts told us she knew where it was but actually she didn't! So we walked four blocks for nothing.
After that Agustin wanted to enter to Topshop or something like that, and Amy and me didn't wanted to go there! We were sooo angry with him! Next time, we are going by our own with some hosts. So, time was up, we saw everyone carrying bags, and Amy and me, carrying just our purses.
We were in such a bad humor in the trip from downtown to the stadium, but when we arrive, they were waiting for us with food, so we were smiling again. Here a picture!!



So then we had the football match! I didn't realize when it started so when I looked at the pitch I was like "oooh, the match had already begun".
SOMETHING GREAT HAPPENED THERE.
We, the Argentinians planned to do the "wave", like we raise our hands and make a wave with them. So we told the people what we were planning to do, and at first we were less, but we started doing it more and more times and we got half of the people doing it!! From our side up to the other side, on the left, all the crowd was doing it!! We had thousands of people doing what we begun!! It was unbelievably INCREDIBLE.
After the match we all went to my host's house!! We played "Sing it" on the Wii, so we were all singing High School Musical Songs, it was really fun. When all the people left Kara asked me if I was tired, and I answered I wasn't, so we continued singing after Tony, Kara's father asked her if she could fetch Mia from her big sister's house, and she took Roxy with her! She opened the window and Roxy was taking her head away taking some fresh air, she looked like a person.
When we were getting inside back, with Mia, I opened the door and Roxy was sitting in my sit! I sat next to her, and we shared the seat-belt, it was so fun. We started to sing, and I hold Roxy and made her dance, Kara filmed it. So this is were this day ends!! I think tomorrow I am getting my I-phone!! Wiii!!!

DÍA SIETE
Un día laaaargo . Fuimos a la ciudad ! El primer lugar que fuimos fue a la Torre Willis. Uno de los edificios más altos de todo el mundo . Pero no me gusto ! (lo siento! ) Estábamos tan alto que no podía oír , y los souveniers eran caros así que no pude comprar nada . Tenía que ser honesta.
Después de eso tuvimos tiempo libre y ... adivinen qué ! No compre nada ! Woohoo ! No teníamos tiempo suficiente, y Amy tenía que ir a Sony para comprar audífonos , y uno de los anfitriones nos dijo que sabía dónde estaba , pero en realidad no sabia! Así que caminamos cuatro cuadras para nada .
Después de que Agustín quería entrar a Topshop o algo así, y Amy y yo no quería ir allí ! Estábamos muuuy enojadas con él ! La próxima vez, vamos por nuestra cuenta con algunos hosts. Por lo tanto, había acabado el tiempo , vimos a todos con bolsas , y Amy y yo, llevando sólo nuestras carteras.
Estábamos en un mal humor como en el viaje desde el centro hasta el estadio, pero cuando llegamos , nos estaban esperando para nosotros con la comida, así que estábamos sonriendo de nuevo . (Vean la foto arriba).

Así que teníamos el partido de fútbol ! No me di cuenta cuando empezó así que cuando me miré en el terreno de juego que era como " oooh, el partido ya había comenzado " .
PASO ALGO GENIAL.
Nosotros, los argentinos planeamos hacer "la ola" en la cancha. Al principio eramos solo nosotros pero despues la gente comenzo a sumarse y tuvimos a mas de la mitad de la cancha haciendola! De nuestro lado hasta el otro lado , a la izquierda, toda la gente la estaba haciendo ! Tuvimos miles de personas que hacian lo que nostros habiamos comenzado! Fue increible.
Después del partido nos fuimos a la casa de mi anfitrión ! Jugamos al "Sing it" en la Wii , así que estábamos todos cantando canciones High School Musical , fue muy divertido . Cuando las personas se fueron Kara me preguntó si estaba cansada , y le respondi que no lo estaba , así que seguimoscantando hasta que Tony , el padre de Kara le preguntó si podía traer Mia de la casa de su hermana , y ella tomó Roxy con ella! Abrió la ventana y Roxy estaba tomando su cabeza tomar un poco de aire fresco , se veía como una persona.
Cuando estábamos en el interior de la espalda, con Mia , abrí la puerta y Roxy estaba sentada en mi asiento! Me senté a su lado, y compartimos el cinturón de seguridad , fue muy divertido . Empezamos a cantar, y yo sostuve a Roxy y la hice bailar mientras Kara lo filmó . Así que esto es donde el día de hoy termina ! Creo que mañana voy a comprar mi I-phone ! Wiii !





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario