martes, 22 de octubre de 2013


DAY NINE!
Today we went dowtown!! The first place we had been at was the Navy Pier which was really nice, I got some souvenirs there and went to the candy store. 



After that we got some free time and I went with Amy to some stores. We still can't believe we are in United States together. We went to Forever 21, Apple store to see some cases, Disney Store which was incredible. All my childhood I was looking forward to go to somewhere like that, now that I had been there just can't believe it. It felt like getting inside a fairytale, not kidding. I bought some presents for my little cousins, with Amy we were saying we would like to have babies so we could buy them those beautiful magic toys. 


After going to Disney Store we went to Suaroski (yes, Suaroski) where Amy bought a stunning crystal pendant for her mother. I was surprised how happy is the people here, the mane that attended us was so nice that I asked him If I could take some pictures there, and he said yes! 



As we didn't know the city well, it tooked us ten minutes to find somewhere good to have lunch, and we ended up going to Starbucks and eat a sandwich there. The funny thing was that during our way to the refference point where we had to meet, we saw a Starbucks next to there. Great. 
After that we went to the boat! It was so cold and windy there, but the view was really beautiful, I got hypnotized by watching the dancing blue with green tones lake. 


PD: mom and dad, it was me the one who take that picture, so you can see with me how wonderful the iphone is. 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario