domingo, 20 de octubre de 2013

DAY EIGHT

Happy mother's day mom!! I love you <3
I got the iphone!!! So exciteddd!!
I also went to Forever 21 and got lots of cute things for a very low price!
After that we went to Jordan's aunt house which was soooo big, it had a cinema with automatic seats, a pool, a big garden and lots of food!! It had been amazing there. Later t went to the hounted house everyone was looking forward to go! I wasn't scared at first, but as the girls were really frightened I started          to worry about it. We went inside a wagon which was pulled by a tractor. Some people with really good costumes came from nowhere and TRIED to scare us. Anyway, it was fun. 
After the hounted house, we went to a sleepover in Sara's house, we are having fun here with our new iphones! It's really fun because we all have different colors! 
Here a picture ar Sarah's!


DIA OCHO!

Feliz dia mamii! Te quiero! 
Finalmente compre el iphone!! Tambien fui a Forever 21 y compre cosas lindas por un precio bajo! 
Mas tarde fuimos a la casa de la tia de Jordan, me impresione de lo grande que era! 
El plan que seguia era ir a la casa embrujada, en la cual no me asuste mucho pero fue divertido de todos modos. Ahora estamos en la casa de Sara, la host de Marcos, y la estamos pasando excelente estrenando nuestros iphones!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario